Thu, 02 Feb|
Monthly virtual storytelling circle
This is our regular storytelling circle on Zoom, held every first Thursday of the month
Time & Location
02 Feb 2023, 19:30 – 21:00 GMT
About the event
This is our monthly get-together where we share our personal stories together on Zoom. We will have a little game at the start to introduce ourselves and then take turns to share personal stories.
To make the event a safe and intimate space for everyone, here is a reminder of the ground rules. Please contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or concerns.
1. Please come with a story to tell in mind. It should ideally be about a personal experience and take around 5 minutes to tell. It is not compulsory to tell a story and you can attend and just listen but you will get more from the experience if you take an active part in it.
2. Don't feel like you have to do any preparation for telling your story, other than to have thought of the story you want to tell. It is probably best if you don't script what you are going to say because that way it will be more intimate and from the heart.
3. The time guideline should allow all of us attending to tell our stories. I won't cut you off after 5 minutes if you are still speaking but I would ask you all to be respectful and think about the likely length of your story when choosing it.
4. There is no restriction on the subject matter of your story. If you would like some inspiration for deciding on your story, you could follow the suggested theme for the month but there is no requirement to do so.
5. Please keep your cameras on and your microphones on mute whilst others are telling their stories.
6. At the end of each story, it would be lovely to hear a few words of acknowledgment from those who feel called to do so but that is totally optional.
7. Please arrive on time and stay till the end to honour the whole storytelling process.
- Ticket type
Storyeller's TicketPricePay what you want